Buying a safe car is one of the most important decisions for any buyer, especially if it is for family use. While purchasing any car, majorly, people look for several features and smart functionalities. Design, mileage, speed, agility, colour, shape, model, affordability, and also other features. But the most crucial factor to be considered while purchasing is safety.
Nowadays, car manufacturers are continuously doing research and investing in advanced technology to strengthen safety. Fortunately, Indian automotive companies are continuously making hard efforts to meet their beloved customers’ global standards. So, today we will note down the top 10 safest cars in India.
The Mahindra XUV300 is the very first model from Mahindra, the home automotive company, to receive a 5-star rating. Also, the third model to receive five stars from GNCAP (Global NCAP Ratings). These ratings are beneficial in choosing the automotive model that seems safer to use.
Moreover, GNCAP is the platform that promotes universal adoption of United Nations standards and norms made for vehicles across the world. Meanwhile, when we talk about Mahindra, every car is unique with optimum safety measures. The small SUV car has won the title of #SafeCarForIndia award and has also received four stars for child occupant niche. It has seven airbags, ISOFIX Mounts, ABS with EBD, Hill Start Assists, Electronic Stability Program, and other features that make it in India’s top 10 safest cars.
2. Tata Nexon: Made by the Tata Group, Tata Nexon is the first model to receive a Global NCAP 5 star rating for safety. The SUV scores received by the model was 16.06 out of 17. This car has received five stars in the adult occupant category. It has dual front airbags, Electronic Traction Control, ISOFIX Mounts, Hill Hold Assist, ABS with EBD, and lots more, which helped this model enter the top 10 safest cars in India.
3. Tata Altroz:
The fully engineered Tata Altroz is one of India’s premium hatchbacks to get 5-star safety ratings from Global NCAP. It is one of the best hatchbacks with number 1 protection for adults as well as children. It has some of the exquisite features for you, such as ABS with EBD, Corner Stability Control (CBC), Fog Lamps, Voice Alerts, Reverse Parking Camera, Parking Assistance, and lots more.
Hence, it is on the list of top 10 safest cars in India.
4. Tata Tiago:
Again from the home-grown automotive company Tata, Tiago or Tigor receives four stars in terms of safety from the Global NCAP platform. The child protection feature has received three stars while the adult protection feature has received four stars. This is astounding. Likewise, it has impeccable features and functionalities for its users like Follow Me Home Lamps, Rear Parking Sensors, Camera, ABS with EBD, Rear With Wiper, and lots more.
5. Mahindra Marazzo: Designed in amalgamation with Mahindra and Pininfarina, Mahindra Marazzo has a streamlined design that possesses shark cues on the exterior side. It has Aerodynamic Design, smooth-riding, agile handling, advanced, next-generation engine, spacious and luxurious space, ultimate comfort, new technology, and lots more.
These ultimate features deserve four stars in adults as well as three stars for the children protection category. ISOFIX Mounts, ABS with EBD, Dual Front Airbags, and lots many advanced functionalities make it an ideal model to drive, and it is listed in the top 10 safest cars in India.
6. Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza:
Designed with the safety features like Dual front Airbags, High-Speed warning alert, rear wiper and washer, Hill Hold Assistance, and lots more impeccable functions, make it a perfect car. For the adult production category, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has scored four stars by the Global NCAP. Moreover, it has a high-speed warning alert inbuilt, and smarter technology usage helped this car to make it to the 6th spot in the list of top 10 safest cars in India.
7. Honda Amaze: Its time to make the big move with India’s one of the best cars Honda Amaze. Every angle of Amaze has a more significant impression. Aggressive font, perfect structure, flawless contours. It has a robust design, and you can choose any colour. The driving experience is the best, and you can get the ultimate comfort and control.
Aesthetically made for comfort and luxury, this car has made in India’s top 10 safest cars. It has ISOFIX mounts, Dual Front Airbags, ABS with EBD.
8. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga: Made with unique features like High-Speed Alert System, Rear Parking Camera, and Sensors, Speed Sensitive Auto Door Lock, ABS with EBD, Dual Front Airbags, Ertiga is one of the most loved cars by Maruti. India has loads of cars, but this has a special place in the lives of people.
Maruti Ertiga has almost scored 3 to 4 Global NCAP, and it has scored 10 out of 17 points. While in the children category, it has scored almost 26 out of 49.
9. Toyota Etios Liva: Did you know Toyota’s hatchbacks have been listed as the safest cars to use. It has been nominated in India’s top 10 fastest cars with great functionalities like Front Pretensioner Force Limiter Seat Belts.
The Toyota Etios Liva has gained a whopping score of 13 out of 16.
10. Tata Zest: Another Tata’s product is Zest Liva, and it has scored four stars. It has received four stars by the safety terms of Global NCAP. It has dual front airbags, corner stability control, rear parking sensors, and lots of fancy and smarter features. This is also considered as one of the top 10 safest cars in India.
India is becoming an automotive hub. There are many automobile companies, and each one of them is creating a masterpiece automobile design with every fancy feature and functionality. They are focusing on designing, the safety of every passenger, and lots more to create a perfect car for you and your family.
Image Source: “commons.wikimedia.org”.